Nimue Fader Serum - 30ml
Benefits & Features
- Octadecenedioic Acid inhibits the pathways of melanin synthesis, reducing the overproduction or imbalance of melanin that leads to discolouration or pigmentation.
- A peptide complex of Palmitoyl Sh-Tripeptide-5, Norisoleucyl Sh-Nonapeptide-1, and Palmitoyl Sh-Octapeptide 24 Amide work powerfully together to increase radiance and boost collagen in the skin.
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, a biotechnological molecule that is activated through the skin’s microbiome, provides photo-protective, brightening, and anti-inflammatory qualities, reducing the development of pigment, and working on 7 levels to create even skin colour and tone.
- Polarised water assists in deeper penetration of active ingredients and even distribution.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) creates a brightening effect.
- Nicotinamide rebalances discolouration, as a form of Vitamin B3.
- UV induced DNA damage, redness, inflammation, and melanin production are all controlled, and the skin appears bright and even.
- The skin receives increased cellular hydration, repair, and nourishment through the activities of Polyglucuronic Acid.
- High performance, potent, yet quick-absorbing, this serum penetrates into the deeper layers and can be complemented with other Nimue Day and Night Fader products.
- Octadecenedioic Acid
- A peptide complex of Palmitoyl Sh-Tripeptide-5, Norisoleucyl Sh-Nonapeptide-1, and Palmitoyl Sh-Octapeptide 24 Amide
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid
- Micro-encapsulated Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
- Polyglucuronic Acid