Sequential Calming Boost Biome Mask x5
A soothing and restorative mask for sensitive, problematic, or acne-prone skin. Designed to lower inflammation and hydrate through Colloidal Oatmeal, Niacinamide, Allantoin, and Panthenol. As a result, the skin feels rebalanced and healthy, with a smooth finish.
Colloidal Oatmeal is a natural cocktail of refined oats designed to protect and lock in moisture. This powerhouse ingredient works with Niacinamide to reduce inflammation and dullness, whilst Allantoin and Panthenol protect, soothe, and hold moisture in the skin. As inflammation can cause a variety of imbalances that lead to rosacea, acne, sensitivity, and other concerns, this mask is helpful for skin that requires rebalancing. In addition to this, an increase in beneficial bacteria (S.epidermidis) and a decrease in acne-causing bacteria (C. acne) have been reported through the repeated use of this mask.
This Semi-Gel Tencel (100% organic cellulose) mask ensures optimal comfort. Luxuriously silky, flexible, and comfortable, this mask preserves the integrity of the key ingredients without absorbing them, unlike conventional masks. The active ingredients remain potent and are distributed evenly once in contact with the skin. After 16 hours of mask application, the richness and evenness of the bacteria in the skin are increased, resulting in a rebalanced and healthier skin microbiome.
Containing a rich cocktail of pre and postbiotics and carefully-selected antioxidants, vitamins, and gentle actives to rebalance the skin microbiome and pH levels.
Benefits and Features
• Colloidal Oatmeal locks in moisture whilst soothing and protecting the skin’s barrier
• Niacinamide, a form of Vitamin B3, penetrates into deeper layers to repair and reduce dullness, inflammation and energising the skin
• Allantoin is extracted from the Comfrey plant and protects and soothes inflamed or irritated skin
• Panthenol which is a precursor to Vitamin B5, acts as a humectant, increasing and retaining moisture in the skin by locking it in and producing healthy lipids to strengthen the barrier
• Extensive in-vivo testing results indicate a decrease in unhealthy bacteria and an increase in the skin microbiome diversity and overall health
• Suitable for any skin type but most effective for skin that is problematic and has inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, or sensitivity
• Results will compound over time with repeated use
• Colloidal Oatmeal
Note: This mask contains NO irritants, such as fragrance, alcohol, nanoparticles, ethanolamine, sulphates, essential oils or formaldehyde releasers.